ANCHORAGE CRIMINAL LAWYERS
Alaska Business Litigation Attorneys · Anchorage Criminal Attorneys
We provide comprehensive counsel on a wide range of legal concerns, including:
- Criminal matters — We represent people charged with crimes in the state or federal courts, including drug offenses, theft crimes, fraud and violent offenses.
- Business concerns — We work with businesses and business owners, helping them take the right steps to choose and set up the proper business form, and protecting their interests in business or commercial litigation.
- Family law issues — We represent men and women at any stage in a divorce, and handle all matters such as child custody and visitation, child support, alimony or spousal support, and the division of marital debts and assets.
- Real estate matters — We focus our real estate practice on the resolution of real estate disputes, including controversies involving failure to disclose, boundary issues, misrepresentation or breach of contract. We also handle leasing disputes.
- Personal injury claims — We protect the rights of people who have been injured in airplane or aviation accidents, in motor vehicle crashes, or in slip-and-falls.
- Estate and probate law issues — We will help you complete the steps necessary to successfully settle the estate of a loved one in the probate courts, whether you have been named executor or administrator, or have another interest. We also handle estate litigation. We assist clients who seek to put an effective estate plan in place.
Contact The Law Offices Of D Scott Dattan
For a private consultation with an experienced Anchorage criminal defense lawyer, contact our office online or call us toll free at (907) 276-8008. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.